Tuesday 1 October 2019

Sparkle and Gloss!

Hi All

I wanted to have a go at the latest challenge at Less is More-'we pick, you pick' and here is what I came up with:


They chose 'sparkle' and I chose 'gloss'.

My sparkle is the tree die from Sizzix-quite hard to see how sparkly it is IRL-but it really is! Made from glitter card.

Then I hunted my stash for this gloss card I knew I had somewhere and yep I finally found it. IRL it looks less pink but I like it either way. This snowy hill is a die from My Favorite Things 

I used this textured base as thought it looked like snow and balanced off the card with a Uniko sentiment.

This was fun to make but did take a while to get all the elements in the right place to please my eye!

Have a fun day x


5 comments:

  1. Very cute card Sandie! The different finishes and textures look great together, I especially love the glossy card, glad you found it! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandie! Love the glossy pink card. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soft and beautiful with the soft glossy look! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shimmer and shine make this delicious scene so cool and frosty looking, Sandie ... what a fabulous card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//