Friday 3 January 2020

New DT at CASology

Hi All

I am so excited to tell you that I have been invited to join the  amazing Design Team at CASology!



I know many of you know this is one of my favourite challenges and I play nearly all the time. 
Last year it was my challenge to myself to win and after numerous HMs, I finally won with a few weeks before Christmas...an early present for me!!

You can imagine how excited I was to ask to be on the Design Team!

A huge thank you to Melissa and to the whole team for their warm welcome

Here is the team I am joining-pop by their blogs and see their stunning creativity:

Deepti (another newbie like me!), DiedreJacquieJanetJenKarenJoyceMelissaMilkaNancySue

My first challenge is going to be on 7th Jan 2pm GMT!

See you then!

10 comments:

  1. Many congratulations, Sandie ... to you on joining the CASology DT ... and to CASology on having you join them ... you'll be as brilliant as ever! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Sandie - that's a dream team if ever there was one. You'll fit in brilliantly, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that your dream to join the CASology DT has come to fruition! You are the Queen of Cas; excellent to see your talents recognized there! Congratulations!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am so very happy that this dream has come true for you, Sandie!! CASology is so lucky to have you, and we are, too!! love and hugs, sweet friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! And lookong forward to see your CAS-art there! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Sandie! I'm sure you'd rock as their team member. Looking forward to see your beautiful cards on CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Sandie, that's amazing! Can't wait for your stunning entries to come

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Sandie! I'm so happy for the CASology DT to have you on board!! I used to play in every single challenge the first few years and then they got too hard for me.
    But I do still check it every time!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sandie! Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations at CASology! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

//