Tuesday 9 June 2020

CASology #370-Father

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at CASology and this week we have a new cue word:



Here is what I made...my Dad loves a glass of wine!


The wine bottle stamps are from Newton's Nook and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things

Our sponsors for this challenge are the fabulous STAMPlorations

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Stephanie. Her cards are amazing. Take a look at her blog here and you will see what I mean!

Pop on over to CASology to see what the DT have created for you and then join on in!

Our Design Team are all worth a visit and some love-here they are;


Enjoy!

I will enter this into:


  Our logo to go!  / Our logo to take away!


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Sandie. Love how you have stamped those wine bottles all topsy turvey. This card is what inspired my card for our previous CASology challenge...wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sandie....just love your sweet wine images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, wine ... yum (in every sense!), Sandie ... so fun and CAS ... and so perfect for your wine loving Dad! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good bottle of wine, yes I like that. I prefer red wine. Beautiful CAS card!! Thank you for sharing with us at DotMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. And yes, I could use a little uncorking! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, my kind of party - and obviously your dad's, too! Great CAS design and fun colours. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and fun, love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card for your dad, Sandie! The sentiment is fun & love the wine bottles! The strip across the top is a great element!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect card for a wine-lover! That you used different colours for the bottles makes this so beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//