Thursday 18 June 2020

Time Out #164

Hi Crafty Friends

Time for our photo challenge at Time Out
This is my favourite challenge and here is what I created:


Inspired by this photo:


I hope it is easy to see that the bunting and colours inspired me!
But there is so much here to inspire you-the cake, the pinata-this could look like a unicorn, horse...artistic license allowed here!.....ooh and if you take  a closer look you can see the wire shelf and can you spot those yellow dots!
I am sure you can spot many other things and I can't wait to see them!!

Our sponsors for this challenge are Funky Fossil Designs and here I have used their stencil Banners and Bunting

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Sathya. Her cards are amazing and I am a major fan! Take a look at her blog here and you will see what I mean!
Welcome Sathya, it is an honour to have you join us!

Pop on over to Time Out and have a look at what Sathya and our super Design Team have made to inspire you!

Time to take some Time Out and play!



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and color combo, Sandie! Thanks SO much for the kind words here and at my blog. Love to play along TO challenges prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun birthday card. Captures the spirit of the challenge photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used that wonderful Happy Banner Die to go along with the banner stencil. Love yur signature purple and yellow. Such a fun make and a great take on the photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says party like banners! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty Sandie! Love all the banners and the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun cake, and your banners say it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A card full of party feel, with all the banners! Super yellow and purple color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sunny yellow banners are so celebratory, Sandie ... and fabulous with the graphic, purple happy pennants ... what a fun card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your banners Sandie! I think you must have every one of those Funky Fossil stencils - and you are enabling me! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you've been inspired by the bunting and banners but have gone for an entirely different colour scheme. If there's an opportunity to do a rainbow, I'll always do the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

//