Wednesday 9 September 2020

Inkspirational

Hi All

Popping in with a card I made for Inkspirational.
As soon as I saw this photo I loved it and below I have explained why.
First off I created this:


And here is the photo:


I was struck by all the wood in the photo and here are the points that inspired me:

-The wood-hence the use of kraft.
-the spikey chair-I used my leave dies for this and the wonky die frame
-the black and white of the floor-I used the striped stamp for this
-the glass of the vase on the table-this is why I added vellum.

I was going to add a sentiment but thought the card had plenty on it and the sentiment would have to go inside.
I like this as it could be used for a guy or gal!

Kind of a lot on this but I love how it turned out.

Have a good day x


8 comments:

  1. Super amazing sandie, I love each and every single detail in the picture that has inspired you.. The vellum and the glass base, that's such a beautiful connection.. And I really like how you have left the Sentiments.. The beauty of the card is remarkable ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. Love how you used the inspiration
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Sandie. Love all the different ways you were inspired by this photo, and how you incorporated it into your beautiful card. Alot for you, on this card, yet still CAS and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love it, Sandie! What a perfect card, and great use of the elements

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image had me stumped, Sandie ... so it's lovely to see your fabulous take on it! You picked out and mimicked so many delicious elements ... and turned them into a fabulous, cool design ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of the leaf dies and vellum! I also like the background stripes that you used. Always great to see you play at Ink!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing card Sandie! Loved the way you have used all the elements!

    ReplyDelete

//