Monday 21 September 2020

More Cards!

 Hi All

Gosh for me I have made a few card over the weekend!

I am here to share 2 more Diwali cards.

First up using a stencil from Funky Fossil Designs and the colours from Just Us Girl -green, blue and pink



I dry embossed the stencil area to add more texture.

And my second card is another version of the card I posted yesterday but using a different colour base that is egg shell embossed but it is the same die and stamp from Erin Lee Creative


I will enter this into Less is More-shades of purple (sorry DT but choose purple and you must have known I would be here!!)

Have a good day x










6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Take care and stay safe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a busy weekend, Sandie ... and a wonderfully creative one! These are so pretty ... delicate and dainty, whether stencilled or stamped! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! [I got you taken care of] -- thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these cards, Sandie. They are both so pretty and elegantly perfectly CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful makes, Sandie, I love them both. The colour combo on your first one is so calming, and of course, the purple challenge was just for you, love how you've used the purple strip and purple sequins too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Love the texture and the colours on the first so much! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//