Thursday 19 November 2020

Time Out #175

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Time Out and this we we have:


So many ways to go with this but I decided to challenge myself to make a quick card-one layer is the easiest and this took less than 6 mins to make:


I have used the stamp set Book and Film from our amazing sponsor Catherine Pooler-fab store full of goodies. The inks I have used for this card are also from there.
The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays

So how will you interpret 'quick'???
How about-running, seasons changing so quickly, kids growing up so quick.....Christmas being here again before we even know it!!

Our Design Team have all made amazing cards to inspire you-check them out here

Take some Time Out and join us!
x

7 comments:

  1. Ha you have been so much quicker as me! Love the 2 colours and the film-stamp! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I can't say that I've seen a roll of film before, but it's really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used those film strips stamps. The card may be quick, but I think it really packs a lot of impact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Joyce here! I love this card. Your quickly-made card is awesome. I love the inks you used and the rounded edges. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card - the rounded edges on the card make me think of a film canister! You are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such an expert on quick one layer cards with impact, Sandie ... this is fantastic ... cool, crisp, CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sandie.... wonderfully CAS and super stamps xx

    ReplyDelete

//