Tuesday 3 August 2021

CASology 394

 Hi All

Time for a new challenge at CASology

And our cue word is 'Mask'

I went for masking my sentiment with sticky notes and then stamped the striped border stamp after.

You would think this was super quick but masking is something I do not find easy so it did take me a while to get it right.

This went to my Dad back in June for Father;s Day and he loves his garden and is always tending to it so I used green as a nod to this!

Our Guest Designer is Karen-this is her Instagram account and she has some fab cards-check it out!
Welcome Karen, we are so pleased you joined us.

Then pop on back to CASology and see what our wonderful Design Team have made to inspire you.
Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. Love the idea of masking your sentiment. That explains how you got your lines so perfectly straight and aligned. Pretty neat masking trick, and I'm sure your dad loved this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply one fabulous card and I love your sweet sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful sentiment Snadie! Your super ability with CAS cards really makes it shine!! Love it!! I just need to learn to Stop!!! Take care! Sending crafty hugs! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cleanest designs are often the most time consuming to make. This is just brilliant, Sandie, so worth your time and if you doubled what you did spend I think it would be worth it too. It’s just so perfectly CAS, and masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What a terrific sentiment for a Dad to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shade of green that you used for this wonderful card, Sandie. Gotta love a dad who loves to garden! Your masking the sentiment was such a great idea. Love the way this came out. Hugs and love...

    ReplyDelete

//