Tuesday 1 March 2022

CASology #401 HAT

 Hi All

We have a new challenge at CASology and our cue word is 'HAT'.

This stumped me as I don't have any 'hat' stamps until I remembered that I needed a Birthday card for one of my Family who are all lovers of the show 'Peaky Blinders'. If you don't know this show, the guys in it all wear peaked caps, like the one I have used on my card. I have to admit hubby helped me here by doing some digi work and printing this off for me. I just had to do the design and some fussy cutting. I chose the font for the sentiment as it is very close to the font used for the show!

So here we are:

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Tracy-pop on over to her blog here to see all her wonderful cards-welcome Tracy x


Our Design Team all have some super inspiration for you-so pop on over to our blog here to take a look and then join in the fun!

Enjoy!


I will enter this into:







6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sandie, and I love how creative you got with your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS, fun and adorable -- love that hat, Sandie! Good job to your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochrome & that hat- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Peaky Blinders inspired card Sandie and your gorgeous neutral colours. Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image Sandie - perfect for those challenges. Love it when you think of an old stamp that's perfect for a challenge that hasn't been inked for ages! I do love a Ragdoll cat - my friend has one...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know the show, but 10 points for being creative to get the theme right and making a needed masculine design at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

//