Thursday 10 March 2022

You are Incredible!

 Hi All

I am here, a little late, to celebrate Woman's Day, which was on the 8th.

There is a hop going on here on Instagram to celebrate and I wanted to join in.

A few challenges caught my eye and helped inspire me to create this card:



Yes, all you Woman out there are incredible in your own precious way!

It was the 'curve' challenge at Inkspirational that I got me thinking first. I liked this idea and I knew I wanted to use this Hummingbird stamp from Penny Black as it curls so much. I wanted to carry on the curl to add more movement and it was the sketch at AAA Cards that gave me the idea of using the grey swirl you see here-this is actually the wine swirl from Visible Image!

And the colours are from the latest challenge at Color Throwdown.

A lot of challenges helped inspire me to make this card and I enjoyed making it especially I was making it for all you incredible Woman!

Have a good day x

I will also enter it into:























11 comments:

  1. Great how you used the swirl! A beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to combine all those challenges! That hummingbird is so lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect way to add a curve and beauty to your card -- your hummingbird and swirl and terrific. Beautiful, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That spectacular humming bird really adds elegance and design the the card. Beautiful colors as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without looking at the name I knew this was a card made by you, with the hummingbird, your technique of using colors and the clean layout. I think this turned out fantastic and so nice to see you share with us at Ink as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - what a beautiful stamp, and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you did pick the perfect stamp for your curvy challenge. Pretty stamp for sure!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful delicate image Sandie! Your card is perfect for celebrating Women's Day. Another stunning Sandie CAS creation. Take care! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect image and placement for our theme Sandie; CAS design at its finest! Always lovely to see you at Ink~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card, Sandie. Love how you combined and slightly overlapped your elements. You are the master at that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely use of swirls for your card - I love the hummingbird moving into the background splash. Thanks for playing along in our sketch challenge at AAA Cards.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

//