Sunday 10 April 2022

A Card!!

 Hi All

Been a while since I actually did some crafting, life has been a little tough at the moment but today I did sit myself down and had a go at making a few cards. 

I haven't been visiting much or been on IG as much as normal but hopefully will be back in bits here and there when I can. 

Here is one:


I used all Funky Fossil Designs stamps for this card.

The idea for this came from the current challenge at Less is More-Occupations. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and just went through my stamps and came across this set and thought of bee keeping (fancy name for this-Apiarist!). In London-where I live-more and more people are keeping bees to make their own honey to sell...and yummy it is!

I used the design for this from the current challenge at AAA Cards-along the edge-I would say for the reason I give above about our increasing bee keepers in this country, I did go with the option.

Hope you are all well and take care my friends x
















11 comments:

  1. Lovely make and colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am scared of bees. But your card is so sweet, I am not afraid of it. So lovely to see you out crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Sandie. I love the way you look outside the box. Not often my strong suit. A lovely gentle feel even for bees. So essential for life. Great to see you managimg to craft a little. Hope it feels good. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so delicate and beautiful! Sorry to read that you haven't been able to craft; hope that that will change again! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Hurrah for those worker bees!
    Take good care of yourself, Sandie! x
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bees are a bit scary, at least until one learns how to deal with them. But on card, they look cute. I love the gentle feel, even on a industrial looking card. How do you accomplish so much in a CAS card?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever and beautiful CAS card! I love the idea. Love the bee and honeycomb stamps. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Less is More. Valérie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your design with that soft yellow hexagon along the side. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely in all its simplicity. (sorry if I wrote it the wrong way :-) ) Have nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful, great choice of color for the honeycomb pattern and card base, soft and fitting the theme

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Sandie! I'm in awe that you can make your card so fabulous with just black and one other colour! I'm with you on honey from the garden - YUM! Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

//