Tuesday 2 August 2022

CASology #406 'Sand'

Hello my crafty Friends,

Time for a new challenge at CASology and this month our cue word is 'Sand'.

Here is my take:


Just made some sand hills using dies and layered them up at different levels. Then added some fun flip flops and sentiment from Newton's Nook Designs

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the super talented Hannelie. I just love her style and am a long time fan-check out her blog here. 
Welcome Hannelie, we are so pleased to have you as GD X

Now over to you, but before you get creating pop on over to see what Hannelie and our Design Team have made to inspire you-check here.



I will enter this into:






6 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun card and a perfect cue word. I must try to make a card, as I am always finding myself in the sand. I do agree with your sentiment that life is better in flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with that sentiment! Great to see you playing along at AAA Birthday Sandie. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Sandie! Love the layers and the sentiment is real story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun card, Sandie! How did you know I live in flip flops? Or at least when i'm not at work - lol! Great card, and fun sentiment. Take care and God bless, My Friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely summery design. I can't stand wearing flipflops, I don't know how people can walk around in them, but let's say sandals and I agree:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sandie. I love the fun sentiment and the use of grey for the sand!! Love it! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

//