Sunday 4 September 2022

Hello Again!!

 Hello my crafty friends,

It has been a month since I have made a card or even been around-life has a way of getting in the way!

I have been peaking now and then at your super cards and although not commenting...swooning from afar!

This card is made for my Sister's Birthday-she dances everything from Tango to jive....and is amazing.

I knew the stamp I wanted to use but didn't have it but my lovely crafty friend Joyce sent me some of these to play with and the very next day after they arrived, this card was made-thank you so much Joyce for your kindness and so quick!


It was the 'striped' challenge at CAS on Friday that inspired the design.

I will also enter it into:
Time Out-Festive-my Sister sure knows how to have a Festive Birthday!










6 comments:

  1. I love this card, and those dancers look so elegant framed with those stripes. So glad to see that you enjoyed the goodies I sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a fun card! I totally enjoyed the look of it. What a superb outcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. And thank you for joining the Seize the Birthday challenge as well!

      Delete
  3. It is sooooooo wonderful to see you in the gallery, dear Sandie. What a fabulous card for your dancing sister! I love to dance, though I am not very good at it! I love your striped edges and that sentiment is so perfect for this occasion. Sending love you way. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see some artwork from you again! Love the black and white; so crisp and still it is so festive! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very simple and striking design with stripes. Beautiful image, the size is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

//