Tuesday 18 October 2011

My Digi First

Happy Tuesday to all,

Just got back from a few days in Lille-gorgeous-and today I wanted to share a card I made yesterday for a friend's Anniversary.
I have been wanted to try out digi images but have been a bit scared as not sure what to do but I was encouraged by a crafty friend, Sharon-check out her block. She teached card courses and I am looking forward to my next lesson with her.
She directed me to bugaboostamps and I purchased my first digi images. And I have used one of these in this card:


 I will be entering this into the willow sketchie challenge which I found after browsing for a sketch challenge. I also wanted some colour inspiration and will be entering the card into Just Us Girls challenge. This is another first for me-a colour challenge!

Have a good day.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome home Sandie...hope you and Callum had a fabulous time away! What cute digital stamps! So glad you were able to play at Just Us Girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've discovered Digi Stamps you'll be hooked :0)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Willow Sketchie.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the colors! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch I love the bugaboo characters they make me giggle! I hope you pop back and join us again for another Willow Sketchie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandie, Ah this is brilliant and the sentiment really made me smile as My Mum and Dad have just retired and Dads really annoying Mum!!! LOLOL thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOLOL love it hun, fab sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sandie, now you've discovered digi stamps you'll be hooked. Love the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee.This is so much fun.Love your mix of colours.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIGGLE - what a funny card. Super cute! Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week - we appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

//