Wednesday 1 February 2012

Something New

Good Morning all, just popping in to share a card I made yesterday. It is using a new stamp and new ink. I wanted to have a go at using different coloured inks and larger stamps. I did try to ink the stamp in different colours but haven't managed to perfect that yet-still I shall keep trying and show you when I am happy with the result.


I will enter this into the bingo challenge at Creative Craft . I have chosen the combo of brown, ribbon and flowers.

Have a good day-stay warm!

Used in my card
main stamp-Kanban crafts
sentiment stamp-wildrose studios
ink-memnto bamboo leaves and potters clay

4 comments:

  1. Sandie, this is beautiful. I love the long card...I get it such a rut and use the same size card all the time.Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun design, Sandie!! I love tall cards! The CAS design is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete

//