Sunday 11 November 2012

Merci!!

How is your weekend going?

CASology's word this week is 'ORANGE' and, as I love my 'tangelo' memento ink, I wanted to play along.

I have for a while been following Karen who makes the most amazing cards. She often masks off areas and blends ink. The cards are stunning and I love the CAS style. If you don't know her work take a peek at
this card.

I decided to give this masking and inking a go in 'Karen's style'. I masked of a small area using post it notes then used a blending tool with my 'tangelo' ink. I used the same colour ink to stamp the background (this is a Verve stamp). Then added the sentiment in black to give contrast.

This is a 4" by 4" small card-continuing my effort to use different sizes and styles of card.

I am also entering this into the 'Thank You' challenge on Party Time Tuesday


10 comments:

  1. I love it Sandie! How kind of you to give me a mention here....glad that I can inspire someone.
    hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun and bubbly - really cool idea! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab job with the masking and inking!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie this is really a beautiful background. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrasting colours! And you've blended the inks beautifully. The card screams fun fun fun. LOVE it!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the inking/masking you are doing Sandie....absolutely gorgeous. I love the orange on orange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely inking and stamping on your cute little card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you've created! Love the masking!! Thanks for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely thank you card! The combination of layers and colors are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

//