Monday 16 September 2013

An Autumn Inspired Christmas!

Another week begins and today I am starting the week full of Christmas joy.

Today I have used my new Autumn Flowers Clearly Besotted Stamps to make a Xmas card. I just stamped the leaves in red and added some glossy accents to the die cut leaf and viola.....a Xmas card!


(hover over the image and click on the image to safe to pinterset)

I used the sketch from Shery's challenge blog-STAMPloations Holiday Papercrafting challenge. Shery makes some great cards and I urge you to check out her blog here. I did a CAS take on the sketch (had to stay true to my CAS loving heart!)
I am also going to enter this into Jackie's Poppy Red Pantone Colour Challenge- a new custom designed blog header is on offer here! I have one colour left to make before the deadline on Sept 22nd so I need to get my skates on!

Shery's Sketch

_holidaypapercraftingchallengesketch for web copy

Enjoy the rest of your day and stay away from the Monday Blues x


9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sandie - I love your pretty garland at the top of the card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...the touch of texture and the string with gems are the perfect extra touches to the amazing stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost done with all of the colors! That's FANTASTIC! The dainty row of gems at the top is wonderful. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sandie. This is a wonderful take on the sketch! You know I'm a fan of your CAS cards and this card is no exception. The texture is awesome and the monochramatic red color scheme is so Christmas-y that it's so perfect with the simple "Noel" sentiment. Thanks so much for entering this card in the STAMPlorations Holiday Papercrafting Challenge!

    Best,
    Shery

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking, Sandie ... gorgeous colour, I love the texture and that garland is glorious ... perfectly festive! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stamped in red and with the garland of baubles your autumn feather stamps actually work really well for a Christmas card too! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful Christmas card. Love all the reds you've used. Wonderful design and papers too. And thanks for the lovely birthday wishes...it's been a great day! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very clever design, my friend! And that garland - pure genius! Those CB stamps are soooo versatile, aren't they. Love this card.
    hugs,
    ps - and yes, I'm drowning at work. I wish I could retire...like tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Christmas card Sandie, I love that bold dramatic colour combo with the CAS design, really striking! Hope you're well. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

//