Tuesday 1 October 2013

A brand new Xmas Card Challenge for you!

Today I am very excited to introduce to you a new fun Christmas Card  Challenge. This challenge is being run by my very dear Finnish friend Nonni and it is called:


''Lets Get Inky-Stamp a Happy Christmas"


This challenge is all about using stamping on your card. All styles of cards are welcome and embossing, embellishments and designer papers can all be used on your card but we want the stamping to be the star! You can enter this challenge as many times as you like, combine it with as many other challenges as you want. The winner will be chosen by random and we are very lucky that Shery, one of Nonni's DT, is sponsoring us. Shery owns the fabulous stamp company Stamplorations and there is a stamp set from Stamplorations for the winner! Thank you Shery. 

I decided to go with non traditional Xmas colours and a non traditional stamp. I used glitter card stock so not all Xmas traditions are lost!!


(hover over the image and click on the red button to pin it to your Pinterest board)

I do love this 'kiss' stamp and the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays just seemed the perfect match after I used used a little masking it get the colour mix.

Now it is your time to play along. You need to link up your card on Nonni'a blog here but before you do that pleae pop and visit all our DT blogs and see what they have created to inspire you to join in:


                                      Nonni                                    

Time to ''Get Inky and Stamp a Happy Christmas'






8 comments:

  1. I love your colour choices and those lucious lips!! Gorgeous, my friend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the non traditional look :) this is so very cool. The sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool cool cool! I love the colors. So fun that you used a non traditional stamp -very creative! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have yourself a naughty little Christmas! You're such an imp, my friend!
    LOL
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so you - different, cool and I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those lips are luscious, especially in these colours, Sandie ... such fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card, Sandie! I love the stamp and the colours you used, they're so untraditional and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and orginal Christmas card...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

//