Saturday 18 January 2014

Inkspirational #48

Its the weekend and that means it is time for our photo challenge at Inkspirational. This week we have this amazing photo:



If you want to find out more details about this photo please pop over to our blog here, where you will also find inspiration from the rest of the DT.
When I saw this photo I knew immediately I wanted to use feathers in my card. I also thought I would use bright colours but I needed a thank you card for my Aunt and Uncle who love the cards I make using Autumn colours. With this in mind I came up with this:



Yes, that is a ribbon and bow you see!!  The stamps are all from Stamplorations. I am going to enter this into the 'Stamps and Feathers' challenge at Stamplorations

Now it is your turn, what does this photo inspire you to create??

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the bow and the way you inked the stamps -and this layout too! Fun movement in the feathers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, Sandie. Those falling feathers are fabulous...love the colours you've used.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the feathers, Sandie! I like the mixed inking on the feathers at the bottom and that big bow just finishes it off perfectly!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love feathers and you have used them masterfully! The black ribbon really adds a touch oh pizazz! Bravo! Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a beautiful card using autumn colors and fabulous feather stamps! And nice work with the bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card Sandie. Love your take on the challenge.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandie, I love the mix of colours on your feathers- prefect composition. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tumbling feathers are gorgeous, Sandie ... great colours and lovely movement ... and such a splendid ribbon and bow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sandie and love the feather stamp you have used...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandie. Love your tumbling two-tone feathers. The bow is just the perfect finish. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

//