Wednesday 1 July 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More

It is time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. Plus we have some new Design Team members. Check who has joined our team here. I am sure you will find them all inspiring and I hope you leave them some love!

Our challenge this week is:

Anything Goes

I made this card a while ago now for Father's Day:


My Dad is the best ever and I needed to make sure he knew that. Love you lots Dad and thanks for always being there for me x

The sentiment has been heat embossed over this background stamp from WPLus9 Designs

We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations. Check out the store here. There is so much to choose from!

Our DT have all created wonderful projects to inspire you. Check them out here




19 comments:

  1. This is such a cool, modern card, Sandie--bet your dad loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool manly card Sandie and love the color combo
    your dad must be proud of you..great manly card
    and sad you are stepping down...
    will see you around and will visit you as much as I have time my friend
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cool, super CAS card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super CAS masculine card Sandie. Have a super holiday and come back inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is absolutely perfect for your dad. Clean..simple...and a powerful, very fitting sentiment! Love. Hope you and Callum have an AMAZING holiday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, my friend. I love everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning design especially for a nice masculine card for your dad! Well said indeed! :) Sorry to see you leaving the team, but totally understand. Wishing you all the best! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you dad loves this card, Sandie...as do I! Handsome and striking! I'll miss you being on the team immensely!!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so graphic and CAS!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning graphic design! It makes such a clear statement with such simple images; so clever! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this design Sandie. Bet your dad did too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my....I LOVE this card. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous one layer card, Sandie! I love how you stenciled behind this great sentiment and all that lovely white space just makes me swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool and full of impact, Sandie ... brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, you CAS queen - you dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry for the late comment! Love the CASness of this, Sandie. Perfect Dad card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous CAS design! Love it!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

//