Sunday 23 October 2016

AAA cards #76-Masculine

Hi All,

Our challenge this week at AAA cards is:

'Masculine'

We want to see cards for guys!

Here is my make:



The white bows are actually made from glitter card but not sure you can see this so well. This card went to my Uncle for his Birthday. He is definitely a black tie guy so thought he would find this a lot of fun

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Joyce. Her blog is full of inspiring and creative projects. Take a look here and I guarantee you will come back inspired to get inky!

Our sponsors for this challenge are Stampendous.  The winner will get a $20 gift voucher to spend in their store.

Remember our challenge is for 'Clean and Simple' cards only so we like to see lots of space on your cards.

Most of all enjoy!





17 comments:

  1. Fabulous crisp and clean masculine card. I'm sure your uncle loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sandie ... James Bond is in the building! This is just fantastic ... stylish, elegant, handsome ... I love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Anita, totally James Bond! Such a fun masculine card, amazing design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card! Love it, especially in b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...What a fabulous card. So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Such an elegant card and it has such a wow factor with the bold black and white bows. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect card to send to a black-tie-kind-of-guy, Sandie! I'm sure your Uncle was delighted and he will treasure this always!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever and crisp, Sandie - I just love it :) The way you have stamped the sentiment down the side is a clever finishing touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever and a so easy looking; A great masculine CAS-card! The way you stamped the sentiment looks great! ugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Must remember this! So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandie! This is awesome. I love the way you mounted the black tie on an extra piece of card stock. I love that the white pearl is a little larger than the black ones. Really makes the black tie stand out. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of your bow ties. What a fantastic and elegant masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fun and elegant take for a guy card Sandie. Those bow ties work a treat and could be used for so many occasions. A really clever idea. Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Sandie ! I LOVE your card ! So CAS but so effective for the theme ! Very clever and gorgeous card ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sandie! I've been absent for a little while as I've been away on a blog free holiday, but now I'm back and I have browsed your blog to see what you've made during my absence. This one really caught my attention. Theres something so classy and old time about this design, the first word that came to mind was actually a name - 'Poirot'. If you know of this character I'm sure you'll understand what I mean:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really classy, I totally agree with Pia - so clever :)

    ReplyDelete

//