Sunday 9 April 2017

Rainbows and Butterflies!

Hi All

Wow what a sunny day it is here in London. I have been sunbathing on our balcony and even got a bit of a tan.
Just come in to share a card with you that I made for a few challenges-some water colouring and white heat embossing:


I heat embossed these tiny butterflies from CAS-ual Fridays then water coloured my rainbow. The sentiment is also from CAS-ual Fridays. I performed some stamp surgery and then heat embossed it onto black card stock and popped it up on foam pads.

I had a lot of fun making this and I will enter it into:


      

Enjoy the rest of your day x





7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful here too. Wish this weather would stay all year. love the soft rainbow of watercolor. So soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely lovely! I thought it was so clever of you to make your rainbow of colors so soft. This card makes me feel comfort and peace. I also loved the detail of the butterflies showing up in your rainbow. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that it was sunny at your place too! We enjoyed the weekend mainly outside :)
    Love the soft colors and grungy background; the text really stands out like this without being too bold! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning watercolor bg! I should try that one day... I'm too intimidated! I love the contrast from the black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your soft pastel rainbow is just lovely, Sandie ... the white on black sentiment is such a brilliant contrast with it! Lovely weather here too ... long may it last! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soft pretty background is lovely, Sandie, looks great with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab pastel w/c wash background Sandie. The white embossed butterflies and black sentiment strips are such a contrast.
    Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations too. :)

    ReplyDelete

//