Monday 13 November 2017

Peace!

Hi There

Popping in with a card I made yesterday inspired by the latest challenge at Fusion


I was inspired by the wreath in the photo and the gold on white writing. Plus I followed the sketch. I heat embossed the wreath stamp in gold and then cut the Big and Bold Merry Cutaway from Winnie and Walter from glitter fun foam.

Have a good day x

I will enter this into:
Winnie and Walter Merry and Bright-I didn't have this stamp set but used the cutaway (link above to this product.

    w&w_rerun_logo



4 comments:

  1. Wow you are in a good flow! Another beauty! Love the sparkle all over this card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant! Gold and red is a great combo for a classy Christmas design such as this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your simple design becomes so elegant and rich with all the gold and schparkle! Love this, Sandie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Sandie ... elegant and shimmery ... what a stunner! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//