Saturday 20 January 2018

Love!

Hi All

Quick pop in to share a card I made yesterday.

I wanted to make a card for the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge. These I find a real challenge as they are quite layered. But I wanted to give it a go as best I could making my, kinda, CAS version! When I saw the amazing photo at Addicted to Stamps and More and idea popped into my head. This card took me ages to make but I quite like the finishing touches.


This gorgeous sentiment is from Verve. I used a sriped border stamp from Winnie and Walter gold embossing it on the black card. I then used the same stamp inky it onto white card and die cut it with stitched dies from Lil'Inkers. Tag is from CAS-ual Fridays

I think you can see how the photo inspired me!
I will also enter this into AAA Card Challenge-Quote-gotta love this quote-hopefully hubby will too!! (thanks 

      



16 comments:

  1. Love love love how you simplified this sketch. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sandie! Love how striking it looks and the quote is amazing. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so elegant with the black and gold and a bit of white, well done. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that sentiment it is true
    and love your combo of black white and gold
    great interpretation Sandie
    I am so so happy if you like to visiting my DT card back
    I miss you sweety
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and luxurious-looking - yet the sentiment is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandie, this is so classically beautiful - LOve a black/white/gold design! Truer words have yet to be stamped!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful quote Sandie. I am sure your hubby will love it. Love the choice of colors and the classy card design.
    Hugs
    Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sketch is a real challenge! And mastered in a beautiful still CAS way! A luxery and elegant card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandie, these words are so true that I can cry. Lol, not crying, of course. I am happy to see your card at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very classy and elegant, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that sketch sure has layers, well done on being able to replicate this and keeping your card so CAS a la Sandie! On top of that, it's really elegant and perfect as a valentines card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and elegant card Sandie! The sentiment is very special. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!! This is one gorgeous card!!! Wonderful take on our inspirational challenge. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh what a cool card! I love the colors and your CAS version of the sketch is simply brilliant -I think I have to CASE your version! I love the way you used the die scut hearts. Such beautiful sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card, Sandie! Love those glitzy hearts! So glad you could play along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to become Lottery Winner so I was searching on Google about idea lottery winner 2018. Please tell me are you offering?
    Idea winner 2018

    ReplyDelete

//