Friday 28 September 2018

Shine Brightly

Hi All,

What do you do when you can't sleep?

I was awake at 3am and by 4.30am gave up and decided to craft.

I have a couple of sketches that have caught my eye recently and here is one of the early morning makes made inspired the one of them. 


My fav kind of card-one layer and just ink and stamps-makes my heart happy!

As soon as I saw the sketch at CAS colour and Sketches I thought Christmas card!

I used a sentiment from Verve (now closed) and some star stamps from a set my crafting friend Gerrina gave me a few years ago-every year I find another stamp in this set I haven't used and ink it up-thank you Gerrina.

This will be entered into:

I will be back tomorrow with another early morning make inspired by another sketch!

Enjoy your day x

     



6 comments:

  1. Simple can be so beautiful... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamps, ink, lots of white space and one layer ... blissful, Sandie ... and plenty of umph! Early morning crafting ... must remember that! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this beautiful clean and simple card, Sandie! Great use of non-traditional Christmas colours, too. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming one layer card, great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the different stars. Nice CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

//