Tuesday 29 January 2019

Going Pink!

Hi Friends!

Popping in with a card for you all, inspired by a few challenges:



I got this gorgeous background stitched pink card as a pressie from my crafting friend Joyce-thank you Joyce!
It is gorgeous but the it was hard to photo to show how good it looks IRL-it gives so much detail to the card-I love it.

The flower is from Happy Little Stampers and the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. The banner from Winnie and Walter

I will enter this into:

The Paper Players-sketch-I used the sketch for my lay out

Enjoy your day x

    


10 comments:

  1. Wow.. beautiful Color combo and wonderful layout Sandie. Love this soft look! Awesome 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at ATCAS challenge!

      Delete
  2. This pink panel serves as a statement piece on this CAS card! A beautiful and delicate design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty! - BTW - the sentiment of my frog card is from Crackerbox and So Suzy Stamps (https://www.sosuzystamps.com/drinks-you-mix/?sscid=11k3_s70os)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pink, Sandie! And the black lettering for “my friend” is super! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Sandie! The colors are soft and beautiful, gorgeous sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is incredibly wonderful and Sandie-licious! That paper is gorgeous. I love the floral image and that wonderful sentiment banner. It is a joy to have you crafting with us at Addicted To CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks beautufully soft and perfect for an elegant friend... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Sandie! I love your soft pink panel as a background for your beautiful bloom! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soft and so pretty, Sandie ... the textured pink panel is a wonderful base for that delicate blossom! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//