Monday 8 April 2019

Bursting with Love!

Hi All

I am popping in with a card I made quickly for a few challenges.


Hubby is working away for 2 weeks and this is the first time we have been apart for so long in over 15 years. I have decided to make him a few cards to open over the trip......make sure he doesn't forget I exist and to remind him I love and miss him.

This is for:

CASology-Burst.-I had the idea of using this stamp as soon as I saw the challenge and only got around to it today. The heart stamp is Bokeh Burst Heart from The Ton-the sentiment is also from The Ton.The heart stamp bursts but so does my love for hubby x

AAA CAS card challenge-make in minutes with optional twist of dry embossing folder-I did go with option as the pink strip is dry embossed but hard to see in the photo. This card took me 9 mins and 44 sec (I love timing myself!)-a little longer than I expected but I got a bit messed up with getting the pink strip to line up!

I used my 2 fav colour inks from Catherine Pooler-flirty fuchsia and twilight.

Have a fun day xx

     



10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandie, I love the heart stamp and the colour ink you used really does give the 'burst' effect to it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, pressed the button too quick, so I've just come back to say I know the days will feel like they're going so slowly but Hubby will soon be back xx

      Delete
  2. I love this bokeh heart - great image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp and the colour! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flirty Fuchsia is the perfect match to your blog background! My heart would burst, too... but certainly not this beautifully! Come stay with me!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love the way the heart seems to be spreading the love with all its sprinkles. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bursting heart, Sandie ... so perfect in your signature colour ... quite simply perfect! Says it all for Callum ... he's sure to treasure each one you've sent him off with! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color stamping you do Sandie, gives so much interest to the CAS design! Looks like all your cards are on my numbers ;) Thank you for playing us at AAA Cards, again. How's your throat? Sorry I forgot to ask.

    ReplyDelete

//