Thursday 14 November 2019

Because of you!

Hi All

I made this card yesterday for my hubby.


Often times are hard and tears fall-way too much! There is someone who is there to make these cries less, help me to laugh and smile more than I really feel or want to....he is my rock. I made him this card to let him know how much I appreciate this and how much I love him. It may seem a cute image for a guy but when he went away a while ago I made some cards for him and I asked him what was his favourite was and it was the one that I had used this same set Chubby Unicorns from Funky Fossil Designs but with the 2 unicorns!

The sentiment is so perfect for this and is from Unity-a pressie from my dear friend Cornelia when we met in London a few months ago.

I thought my Unicorn needed a little colour so I added a few touches using the colours at Cupcake Cake Inspirations-yellow, red and orange.

Also entering CASology-Appreciate...well this is what this card is all about!
AAA Cards-one image-I didn't use the twist of shimmer

Have a good day.

        


11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, and I know your hubby will love it. It makes me happy to know you have such a wonderful and supportive husband by your side. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So cute and absolutely CAS. love the placement too Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, what a wonderful sonnet of love for your anchor, Sandie! Obviously the feeling is mutual! Your love story makes my heart happy!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he is your rock, you are his island, Sandie … I'm so glad you have each other. Please request an additional hug, and then pretend it is from me? xx
    It's the most darling card of all...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card for your hubby, perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the sentiment and the reason for making this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are so beautiful and the bright yellow let it all pop in a great way! Love that sentiment; it is such a true and wonderful one!And we all would have someone like that when life is hard! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card & sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie for your honey, Sandie ... and such a sweet way to show him how much he's appreciated! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//