Tuesday 7 January 2020

CASology!

Hi All

I am so excited to as this is my first challenge as part of the amazing Design Team at CASology-one of my favourite challenges!

Here is what I created for this challenge:


With a 'Clean and Simple' card sometimes all you need is a sentiment, some texture, bold colours and a few embellishments, yet still keeping lots of white space!

And the cue word is:


Now you maybe wondering how I got to my card from this word!

Here are my thoughts behind using this sentiment-each day we all show courage is some way and sometimes it doesn't turn out the way we wanted BUT tomorrow we get to repeat the 'courage' we showed today and the result may be the ones we wanted....if not we repeat the next day. That little voice in our head will keep encouraging us to try again...keep repeating and you will get there!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the inspirational  Claire. We are so pleased Claire is joining us. Her cards are amazing and I have been a fan for a very long time! Pop on over to her blog here and you will see why!

Pop on over to CASology to see what the DT have created for you and then join on in!

Our Design Team are all worth a visit and some love-here they are;

Deepti (another newbie like me!), DiedreJacquieJanetJenKarenJoyceMelissaMilkaNancySue

As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!

Enjoy!!










15 comments:

  1. Where oh where did you get that stamp!!! One of my fav says ever!! I have that saying on my bathroom mirror and would love to own the stamp... BTW beautiful card. simple and to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful and inspirational card. Love that sentiment and the explanation behind it. So happy that you are on CASology now, and this is a wonderful first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of thought put into the theme. Wise words, simply CAS fabulous and as you know, I love gender neutral cards, this one fits the bill! Congrats on your new dt adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation Sandie!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet and beautiful card Sandie...just love your wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, and inspirational sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too sweet Sandie! Thank you for your kind words and big congrats on your DT gig - your cards are perfect for it. I love how you've used the word repeat here...what a great quote and the placement of those red dots finishes it off brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your debut with the DT at CASology, Sandie! You already know how much I love this quote (you stamped and sent me some hrumph years ago!) ... the impact you created with it by adding just a couple of touches of colour is fantastic ... and what an awesome background explanation you gave us ... so inspiring and so true ! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Premier card, Sandie!! Courage is something wonderful to find, and indeed repeat - well done, you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandie, I love your take on the cue word. Its thoughtful and beautifully executed. I'm so glad you've joined CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing sentiment to use for the challenge, Sandie, and I love the pops of red! Welcome to the CASology team!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing sentiment to use for the challenge, Sandie, and I love the pops of red! Welcome to the CASology team!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Sandie and I appreciate the thought behind it. Perfect colours for it too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

//