Saturday 10 April 2021

You are my Happy!

 Happy Weekend Crafty Friends,

Yesterday I realised I had so many Birthdays coming up and I have not had much mojo recently and even thought I may have to be sending shop bought cards....the horror!

Next week is Hubby'd Birthday and I had no ideas until I say 2 challenges yesterday that inspired me to create this:



The sketch at Fab Friday caught my eye and I used this as my layout.
And I hunted everywhere for this sentiment as I like the idea of 'Happy Mail' for the challenge at CAS on Friday

This gorgeous heart die has been in my stash for a while and was a gift from my dear friend Joyce-she is such a sweetie and sends me little packages of goodies to play with when my mojo is low-this was from a while ago, but this week I got another package from Joyce and already have ideas for these-thank you Joyce xx

Crafting done and now more laundry!

Have a fun weekend x










11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, love this pretty heart cut out, this card is perfectly CAS! So fresh! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this die cut looks as the focal point on your card. Perfect for your hubby's birthday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for your hubby! Horror indeed to give store bought cards--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and striking! Looking great, Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Your clean design is perfect, love the neutral background! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this CAS layout to show off that awesome heart! It's delicate without being frilly! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple, stylish and so full of impact, Sandie ... says it all ... Callum will love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card -- whimsical and bold with your beautifully cut heart!

    ReplyDelete

//