Wednesday 5 May 2021

Happy Birthday Joyce!

 Hi All

Popping in to say a very Happy Birthday to my dear friend Joyce

I got this stamp especially for her Birthday as Joyce has a dog called Sherlock and I have a cat called Bubbles-so the image from Newton's Nook just seemed so right-our pets are friends too!

I did my best at colouring-even did some blending!

I was happy with the result and sure hope Joyce has a fab Birthday-sending hugs your way Joyce x

I will enter it into:

Seizure The Birthday-using topping of furry friends

Addicted to Stamps and More-any Occasion

AAA Birthday-Celebrating 2nd Bday!














7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, Sandie!! This image of the two friends looks awesome with your clean card making. I'm sure Joyce will love it! And thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable and sweet card, I'm sure Joyce will just love it. Your coloring is wonderful, love your sweet critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet. Great use of the partially coloured technique. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've made the focus on the two fur friends...adorable. So pleased you've joined us in celebrating our special birthday month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Who better to say Happy Birthday than these two friends?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Sandie! I love the way those cuties look coloured against the black and white background. Thanks so much for celebrating with us at AAA Birthday, so fab to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

//