Tuesday 6 July 2021

CASology-Park

 Hi All, 

A new challenge starts at CASology today and our cue word is 'PARK'

Here is my take:

My 2 puppies love hanging around on the Park!
They are from Newton Nook's Design

What is your take on our cue word?
Pop on over to CASology and see what the DT have all made to inspire you!

Enjoy!



I will enter:
Seize The Birthday-no topping-this cad went to my niece for her b'day.
Simon Says Monday Challenge-something fun and quirky-these 2 chaps look fun and quirky to me!







 







5 comments:

  1. Certainly great fun Sandie!! Super cute!! Take care!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dogs at the park is so perfect. We have a park right near our house, and my dog loves it there. Always so many dogs. And these doggies are especially sweet, so nicely sharing their stick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pups, and I do love that you took them to the park -- fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet Sandie! Eva often meets her pals in the park and I can testify that 'Branch Manager and Branch Manager's Assistant' is a game they play over and over again! That's the perfect sentiment to use with the image and I love the white panel on the neutral card base. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too darn cute...just love your sweet puppies!

    ReplyDelete

//