Tuesday 5 October 2021

CASology #396

 Hi All

Time for a new challenge at CASology and our cue word is:

'View'

I went with using the eyes to 'view' the wonderful world around us!



I hope you can see that sun ray embossed background that I used to add texture.
So how will you interpret our word?


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Asa. I am a huge fan of Asa's CAS designs and I urge you to pop on over to her blog to have a look for yourself!

Pop on over to CASology and see what Asa and DT have made to inspire you!
Then get crafty with us.
Enjoy!

I will enter this into:
CAS on Friday Challenge-circles-my sun is made up of 2 circle dies.






11 comments:

  1. What a day brightener, Sandie! I'm always game for a little yellow!!! That subtle, embossed ray is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card! Had me smiling the minute I saw it! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smiling card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, what a fab happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny and certainly CAS. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect way to bring on a smile Sandie! Love this bright happy fun card!! Take care! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Sandi,

    Thanks you for joing us
    at CAS on Friday!

    Greetz Ina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, the sun is a circle! Such a great design. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! And thank you so much for your kind words about me! <3 Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to see such a bright and cheery card when it has been raining and so grey outside. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

//