Thursday 27 January 2022

Totally Awesome!

 Hi All

Hope you are all well.

I have been wanting to enter a couple of challenges but hadn't got around to it but the quote at Time Out today inspired me to get on with it! I had been playing around with sentiments and it was the quote that made me focus on friendship.

Here is my card:


Yep one layer!
I loved the challenge at AAA Cards-no layers and a big sentiment.
Plus the challenge at AAA Birthday-Your 2 fav colours for card making-mine are purple and grey (I could also go with purple and yellow but went the grey route today)

These sentiments are all from CAS-ual Fridays and the hardest part of this card was lining up each word!

I enjoyed making this and am happy how it turned out!

Have a fun day x











13 comments:

  1. Classic Sandie CAS. Love it - and the purple! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simpel and so effective! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome card for an awesome friend. The sentiment is impressive, love the font and duo color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS beauty, Sandie. Your stamping is impeccable, and I am so impressed with how everything is perfectly lined up. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of your brilliant CAS creations Sandie! Love the look of 2 colours and the wonderful message. Great to see you joining in some challenges. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you are, but what am i? You have such a way with one layer, Sandie! Fabulous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this might look easy but I (and my waste paper bin!) know only too well how tricky it is to line everything up exactly on a one layer card! I love your colour choices and the bold design with that perfectly positioned embellishment. Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Sandie! Love to see you in the TO gallery. Your use of color here is really bold.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great take on the AAA challenge, Sandie, as well as the others! You are going to make someone's day with your encouraging and perfect OLC! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got a lot of challenges rolled up in one beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us on the AAA Cards Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Sandie. Love it's impact and simplicity. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards and AAA Birthday Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply fabulous my sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandie, I am in love with the simplicity of this card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards and Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

//