Tuesday 29 March 2022

Time For Wine!

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well.

Checking my calendar this morning I realised I needed a card for my neighbour's Birthday on Saturday.

 I am not good at creating at the last minute so had a hunt through blogland for a sketch to me-he likes red wine so I knew I wanted to use this stamp set from Visible Image .

Just Add Ink's Sketch inspired me and I created this:

The wine bottle I actually stamped and fussy cut out first and have popped it up for some dimension.

I think he will like this....along with a real bottle of red!

Have a good day x

I will also enter into:

Seize The Birthday-no topping.








4 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to use the sketch! A beautiful purple card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using colored inks is something I realize I should be doing more often, it has a really nice effect and here it is beautifully matched with the card base color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to use the Sketch - I love the CAS style and detail of the stitched edge. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card to go along with a wine gift! I'm sure your neighbour will love it. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete

//