Sunday 1 May 2022

I love to Stamp!

 Hi All

 I needed a card for my neighbour who is celebrating his Birthday next weekend. He is from Brazil and says he is always so happy to get a card from me as it is the only one he gets....so no pressure there!

A few challenges helped me out today to make a 'masculine' card....as I was struggling with blogland filled with s many gorgeous flower cards!



I used the sketch at CAS Colour and Sketches
The grunge splash idea and colours came from the mood board at AAA Cards-the top right hand picture. AAA are celebrating their 8th Birthday! Congrats and thank you for inspiring us for so long!

Enjoy the rest of your day x








5 comments:

  1. A fun card! Love the edges! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for your neighbour Sandie!! I'm sure he'll love it!! Another perfect CAS creation. Love the border on the inside panel. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ombre in the swish swipe :D The grunge look looks cooler with the ombre as well. Yay to your delighted neighbour for receiving this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the splash of color and the deckled edge of your focal panel. Perfect. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sandie. Such a great unisex birthday card. Thanks for playing along with our birthday celebration on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

//