Monday 28 November 2011

Hang up your boxers!

Happy Monday to all

Chilly here in London so its a good day to stay inside and craft.

Today I wanted to make a Xmas card for some 'boy' neighbours. I already knew the stamp I wanted to use-not a Xmas stamp but I love this stamp and it is ideal for a guy card. So add a few Xmas colours and a bit of sparkle and you have a Xmas card. Went hunting for a sketch and tried out this week challenge on card positioning systems


I have used:

Little claire stamp, woodware punch, promakers, momento 'tuxedo black' ink and whispers 'starry starry night' ink, glamour glitter and kanban self adhesevive bling and buttons from my stash.

And here is this same stamp in a Birthday card I made last year;


2 comments:

  1. Somehow I can see these boxers as a table present! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - love the clothes line - chilly here in Wi too!

    ReplyDelete

//