Monday 14 November 2011

Just a note.........

Happy New week to all,

My card today is part of a set I have made for my Aunt's Xmas present. She asked for postcards that she could use to just pop through her friend's letter boxes that didn't have to be in envelopes. So I had a think and came up with a simple  CAS postacrd that I added lined paper on the back for her quick note.


I made 5 notelets all with this sentiment and stamp but slightly different decorations-here is another:


And the back is simple but I think she will find useful:


I will be boxing them in a clear notelet holder with 5 other postcards for her-this time I have chosen the sentiment 'hello'-not sure what the design will be yet but watch this space.

These cards I used the Hero Arts 'say it' digi kit, a wooden Whispers stamp, momento ink, bakers twine, various buttons and sparkles.

1 comment:

  1. Sandie, Anne will love, love, love these! I love the musical notes!

    ReplyDelete

//