Thursday 24 November 2011

Partridge in a Pear Tree

Hi All

First my card:


I decided to enter my first 'Bingo' challenge where you have to choose 3 items from a grid of 9 and use them to make a card. I chose a brad, ribbon and digi from the Just some lines blog.
I have used a pink petticoat digi image-pear in a partridge tree, a 'Three Kings' ribbon and a 'making memories' pewter snowflake brad.
Also today I decided to add to my family gallery of photos. A gallery I have of all the people that are close to my heart. I have had these photos of my Aunt and Uncle, Johnny and Anne, for some time and I have finally printed them out and framed them stamping this gorgeous sentiment (you can't see it so well but it says 'walking hand in hand forever'). Johnny passed a number of years ago but still remains close to my heart and this photo of him hiking really catches his fun spirit. Anne is a very dear person and we have grown closer over the years and this photo of her and Johnny reminds me of how much I love them both.

 Now I need a photo of my other Aunt and Uncle, Tony and Mary , but they hate having their photo done so I am still hunting for a good one to frame.

4 comments:

  1. Sandie, I adore the pictures of Johnny & Anne..and the sentiment is simply perfect! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this image its so cute...thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and cute couple! :) Thank you for joining our tic-tac-toe challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Some Lines for the tic-tac-toe challenge!

    Love, Laura JSLDT

    ReplyDelete

//