Thursday 16 August 2018

Time Out #116

Hi There,

Time for a new challenge at Time Out.

We are challenging you to be:

BRIGHT

I thought this would be a great oppotunity to get some Christmas cards done and created this 'one layer' card:



I went with brightly coloured snowflakes and the perfect sentiment for this challenge!

Here I have used the stamp set Let it Snow from our sponsor Happy Little Stampers

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is one of my favourite card designer's who I have got to know recently, Anila ,I just love her cards and I have enjoyed getting to know the wonderful person behind the cards! Check out her stunning blog here.

The Design Team and Anila had all made superb cards-challenging themselves to go all 'Bright' for you! Take a look here.

Then take some TIME OUT and join in the fun.
You have until 29th August 5pm BST to join us x




10 comments:

  1. These colours look beautiful and I hadn't think they would work for snowflakes, but they do so well! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colours of your snowflakes - especially paired with those glittery enamel dots - perfectly "merry & bright". A fabulous one layer design, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Holiday card Sandie. Loved all the colors used.
    It was great getting to know you more too❤️
    Thank you so much for having me over the blog. It means a lot to me ❤️😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. How smart of you to get a head start on those Christmas cards! I can't think of that with the hot summer we've been having! But your card is lovely and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not think of this interpretation at all. So smart, and what a fun card with those brightly colored snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean and modern, love the colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So festive & fun--love this, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crisp and contemporary, Sandie ... the colours in those lovely snowflakes are so unexpected ... and fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS at its finest, Sandie. You have such an amazing gift with this style. I love the colors you used for those gorgeous snowflakes. Hard to tell from the pic whether the sentiment is gray or embossed in silver. Either way, it looks fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven’t tried using colored inks for snowflakes yet, it feels ‘very daring’ to me. And I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have thought these snowflakes would fit so perfectly together either. I think you went with brilliant choices, it’s a super CAs design.

    ReplyDelete

//