Sunday 14 October 2018

Best Dad Ever....STOP!

Hi All

A quick card for you today.
Well I say 'quick' but it took 4 days to come up with this idea! It may look simple but trying to mask that sentiment took so many try outs. Plus then coming up with a design took me ages.
So...not so quick but I was pleased with the end result!


This is for the 'Punctuation' challenge at CASology. I thought this was such a creative cue word and wanted to play. However I have no stamps or dies that suited it. Then one morning I remembered this sentiment stamp from Avery Elle-where the punctuation 'full stop' is a word not a sign!. I knew then this was what I wanted to use...but how???

A few days later this card was made!

I was just pleased I had thought of this idea. It was a huge challenge!

This is obviously for my Dad-who is the best Dad ever-always there for me through thick and thin-I love you Dad x




9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Sandie, brilliant take on the challenge, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplest designs aren’t necessarily the quickest, quite the contrary in my experience. But sometimes things just come together, others not. It turned out smashing and masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee - your kind of "quick" sounds very similar to mine!! Your card is a great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Sometimes those seemingly simple cards...lol. Great work and Thanks for joining us in the CASology Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Perfect taken on the cue word, great design and use of color. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and clever take on the cue sandie. I just love it. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that you came up with something for that challenge...my mind is stil 'blanco' for this one...
    The text is super and that a CAs-card takes more time to think over and design we all now :) That mekes that they are balanced! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool and graphic, Sandie ... with a touch of James Bond style about it ... fabulous ... and so worth the effort! Bet your Dad loved it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//