Sunday 7 October 2018

Silent Night!

Hi All

I hope your weekend is going well

Here is quick card for you:


This was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. At first I had no ideas but then DT member Jen's take on the I thought was so creative-I hadn't thought of flipping it over- and an idea popped into my head-thanks Jen for the inspiration-check out her card here

The dies were a pressie from the lovely Kylie and I used glitter card to cut them out. The snowflakes were simply stamped and the sentiment heat embossed in gold-both these are from Winnie and Walter. There is lots of dimension here, with lots of different sections popped up on foam pads-although hard to see in the photo

I will enter into:

      




2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful and fresh! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a beautiful glittery Christmas card and a brilliant take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

//