Friday 12 October 2018

Love!

Hi All

My card today for a few challenges:


The lay out was inspired by Rebecca's amazing card. Check it out here or below.

I went with dies all the way this time using the 'love' die from Winnie and Walter. This was cut from card that was already water coloured and had some gold spray added to it. I just added dimension using white fun foam.

The hearts are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps-the second one and the tiny little one, I have added dimension by using that fun foam again!

I used a cream card to place these hearts on as they seemed to get lost on white card. Plus I do like to use white and cream together!

I will also enter this into:

AAA Card Challenge-inspired by a TV Show. This time I used a more modern show-Love-on Netflix, we just finished the last series and are hoping it comes back soon!

Enjoy your day x

       
Rebecca's card.


8 comments:

  1. Great CASE! And great colours; love the softniss... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet. Love the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable...love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, I'm glad you found inspiration in my CASE card! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Sandie ! I love your CAS take on Rebecca's card, very effective ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. I do not recognize the show. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trendy and sweet. I like how those hearts seem to be appended to the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do blend cream and white together beautifully, Sandie ... it's elegant and stylish ... and the pop of colour in the subtly gold-shimmered purple sentiment is so deliciously eyecatching! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//