Thursday 15 November 2018

Time Out Challenge #122 Reminder

Hi All

Here to remind you that there is still time to join in our challenge at Time Out-check out our new look whilst you are there!


Inspired by the wreath above the bed in our photo for this challenge:


This is one of my fav Christmas stamps and last year only got used a few times. This year I wanted to use it again and was inspired to use it by Karen when I saw her card here. She was explaining how using a sentiment in a different way changes the whole look of the card. I hadn't used the sentiment tag on this wreath before so gave it a go and just like that I got to use this stamp again but in a new design! Thanks Karen for the inspiration.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is one of my favourite designer's, Mugdha. Her creativity blooms with every card she makes. I am so pleased she is joining us for our challenge. Take a look around her blog Craftomania-you will love what you see!

Pop over to Time Out and see what amazing cards Mugdha and the DT have for us this week.

Then take some Time Out with us and craft-Enjoy x

All the details of the challenge are here on our badge:


I will enter this into:






5 comments:

  1. This will be one of the most beautiful christmas/wreath stamps I have ever seen (and I will not buy, because I've enough for the only 2 days per year); it looks super! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a very classy design, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly lovely, Sandie ... the single gem is beautifully understated and allows this gorgeous wreath to shine! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my very favorite stamps for Christmas, Sandie. I love the way you used it here with the wonderful green base and stitched edges. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute beauty! So elegant and crispy CAS. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

//