Sunday 3 March 2019

Let's Bounce Some ideas!

Hi All

The 'Bounce' challenge at CASology got me thinking this week. I have no images of footballs etc, so I kept thinking how else could I approach this 'bounce' word?

Then pop....a light bulb moment!. I thought about when you 'Brainstorm' ideas with others-what is it you are doing....bouncing ideas until you get what you want...or just so many ideas you have bounced too much!!

Here is what I made:


It took me a while to think of a card that I would actually use until I came up with doing some stamp surgery....so inside the card I stamped 'of you'......now I can send it!!


Plus I am entering to into AAA Card Challenge-3 plus one-no twist for me-I went with a die cut, 3 embellishments and one matted layer-my panel is popped up from the base and my middle speech bubble is popped up-although hard to see from photo!

And entering Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-AG-my speech bubbles are from Simon Says.

Have a fun day xx

         

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea Sandie and a really fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, would have been stumped with that challenge. Your card is just perfect Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card. Really love the black and white design, and a very clever take on our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a unique take on our challenge. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie, this is my favorite bounce of all! Brilliant idea, and terrific execution!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super idea and perfect CAS-creation! I can't come up with anything (jet)... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold and dramatic, good thinking behind the card too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever, Sandie! We do use that expression a lot and you've personified it perfectly with your design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, stylish and so clever, Sandie ... love the drama of the black and white! Sorry I've not been around ... we've had no internet for almost a week, so now we're back on I'm playing catch up. Thinking of you, my friend ... big hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great take on our sketch this month, fab card. Thanks so much for playing along with our tea/coffee/sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this...just too darn cute and so stinking clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’re so creative with these word challenges. I think the design is brilliant and it’s a versatile card.

    ReplyDelete

//