Thursday 14 March 2019

Time Out's 5th Birthday!!

Hello crafty friends!

I am here with a new challenge at Time Out Challenges and it is a very special one as we are celebrating our 5th Birthday!!


We are celebrating with an 'Inspired by Words' challenge-where you can use any of the words or the whole phrase to inspire you-here they are:


And I made a Birthday card:


The fabulous sponsor for our Birthday is Stamplorations, who are offering a $50 gift voucher for our winner! Thank you to Shery, owner and designer of STAMPlorations, plus a DT member for us at Time Out since we began, 5 years ago!!

Here I have used their stamps sets Trendy Butterflies 2 and Noteworthy 2

As it is our Birthday, I thought I would celebrate myself by making my favourite kind of card and in my favourite colour..CAS, one layer and purple.....did I really need to tell you!

I used my gorgeous Flirty Fuchsia Catherine Pooler ink for the butterfly....love, love this ink!


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very creative Kara. Her blog is full of crafty delights-check it out here. We are over the moon she is joining in our special Birthday celebration.

On a personal note I would like to thank all our fabulous players at Time Out, our past and present Design Team Members and our Sponsors for all your support. Without this we would not be here and I am grateful to you all.

Now....you know what to do.....take some Time Out and celebrate but first pop on over here, to see what our Deign Team and Kara have made to inspire you!

Celebrate!!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Sandie! So super that you started TIME OUT 5 years ago (wow so long?) and by your hard work it is a challenge that 'speaks' to so many!
    Your card is again a CAS-perfection and love the colours+placing! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sandie - congrats on 5 years at Time Out Challenge Celebration - Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And everyone knows this challenge wouldn't be running without you! Thank YOU for all you are doing! We really appreciate all the hard work you put into all of this so we can have some fun! Your card, of course, is very pretty! Loving the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your fabulous challenge's 5th birthday, Sandie, and best wishes for many more! Your purple CASlicious butterfly card is so you and so divine!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5th birthday??? and you don't look a day over fabulous!!! Thanks Sandie for keeping things running smoothly - keep on keepin' on, my friend! and congratulations! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your CAS fuchsia butterfly! Your design is wonderful as it soars off the card! Congratulations of five years and thanks so much for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sandie, gorgeous colour and a really wonderful sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect 'you' card, Sandie ... in style, image, colour and in that uplifting sentiment ... beautiful! Congratulations on five fantastic years of growth and success ... I'm honoured, grateful and inspired to be part of your team ... thank you for all you do and all you are! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful, Sandie. Perfect for our celebration. And it is so YOU. I often think of the time you asked me to join the team, our conversations leading up to it, and how honored I was. It has been such a wonderful journey. Thank you for inviting me, for being such a dear friend, for your beautiful and strong spirit. Thanks fo all you do. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An ultimate Sandie design with all the fun things you love included! All the white space makes the butterfly pop perfectly and that purple ink looks super vivid. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off, happy TO Birthday and many thanks for everything that you do for this challenge and our team. You are an inspirational leader and I am honoured to be part of Time Out!
    Your card is so absolutely perfectly you - I love the purple and the one layer CAS design! Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete

//