Thursday 27 August 2020

Time Out #169

HI All

Time for a new challenge at Time Out and it is our theme challenge:


Don't forget that optional twist of colouring-if you twist you get chance of winning $20 gift voucher to use at our sponsors store Poppy Stamps

Here is what I made:



I use the sponsor prodcut Memory Box Poinsettia Circle Frame Craft Die and obviously took season to mean 'The Christmas Season'. There are so many ways you could go with this-perhaps a seasoning for your food-some kind of herb, or any season of the year....I am sure you have many ideas and I can't wait to see them!

Our Design Team have all made some super cards-pop on over to Time Out for inspiration.

Now your time to take some Time Out and get crafty with us!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. So perfectly CAS and so elegant! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rustic card Sandie, that orange really pops and I love the little details~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS simplicity and elegance of this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design, love the simplicity
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfection, Sandie ... the bright pop of red in the poinsettia is fabulous against the warm, texture-y kraft! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the sheer simplicity of this card, Sandie. Love all the texture in your kraft card stock and the stitches and scallops on that top panel. The pearl on that wonderful poinsettia is a perfect touch as is the red ink for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfectly Casual card. That pop of red looks great against the kraft card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy a good CAS card and you are their mistress. This is simply lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... I always love to see the clean and simple designs that you make.. I find it so difficult, the whole process of selecting the right stamp to its placement is challenging for me 🙄🙄

    ReplyDelete

//