Monday 17 August 2020

Walking!

Hi All

At AAA Cards it is the one layer challenge so I had to play along. I wanted to use the twist of your 'hobby'-I like to walk but on going through all my stamps I couldn't find one that would work for this.....until I came across this sentiment from Uniko-walking in the snow and yes I do!!
At the moment my walking is on hold as I have pulled my calf but hope to be back to it soon-it is keeping me sane in these strange times, I find it a real stress release, so CALF-get better!!

This gave me a chance to make another Christmas card to add to my selection to be posted abroad.


I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and the colours from Color Throwndown

Have a fun day x

      


12 comments:

  1. Your snowflake flourish is so dainty and delicate, Sandie ... lovely use of the colour combo! Calf ... oh no! Do hope it eases soon and you can get out and about again (before the snow comes!!). Hugs, my friend, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I hope your calf will be better soon! (I had to use translate because I thought calf was just one thing... LOL) Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love the bright colours you used! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry to hear that your walking is put on hold because of your calf. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. This card is so perfect--I love your clean design and how it really illustrates your wonderful signature style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the queen of one layer, and this one is fabulous as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've found just the perfect walking sentiment, Sandie! Can't tell you how happy I am to have it stroll over to CTS! Fabulous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever conect Sandie and a beautiful CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous.....now I am singing that song!!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandie how is your calf now? Have you resumed walking?? The delicate stamping and combining the sketch and color challenge is so cleverly executed 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

//