Tuesday 2 February 2021

CASology #383

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at CASology
Our cue word is:


I made this:



I went literal with this!

I do love to place the image and the sentiment together at the top or bottom of a CAS card. Hard to get the right images and sentiments to do this but here I loved what I came up with. Just some tiny gems to add some more interest.

This sweet little bird dropping off a card in an envelope is from Funky Fossil Designs and the sentiment from CASual Fridays

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very creative Rahmat. I am sure many of you know what a superb designer she is! I am a super fan! Take a look at her blog here and join me as a fan!

Our Design Team are all worth a visit and some love-here they are;


Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Love the elegant simplicity of this. And, the mail being carried by a bird...how fun is that. Makes me think of carrier pigeons. Love the little enamel dots and how you have rounded the corner diagonally from where your focal point is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple yet stunning Sandie! Love that you grouped everything on the top and left the whole white space intact.
    Thank you so much for the kind words about me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning such a simple design but really does look very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfectly clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun CAS card -- love the pop of red for your bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. I really love the little birdie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This proves less IS more. Brilliant placing of image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See that your post didn't show up in my blogrol, so did scroll a bit...
    This is perfect CAS and beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//