Tuesday 16 February 2021

CASology #384

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Time for a new challenge at CASology and our cue word is:


This I struggled with as I have no stamp images of a fox. So I had to think way out of the box!
I went with 'Fox' in the terms of a 'Foxy' Lady....in other words a chic lady and made this:


This image is from STAMPlorations and I decided to make her really chic using only neutral colours-I used copics here.

So what does our cue word mean to you?

Pop on over to CASology to see what the DT have created for you and then join on in!

Our Design Team are all worth a visit and some love-here they are;


Enjoy!



9 comments:

  1. I struggled with this cue word, too, Sandie, and absolutely adore your foxy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so stunning and stylish. Love your fun interpretation of the cue word. I had the opposite problem, as I have so many fox stamps in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your fox, Sandie, how creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours. It works so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. You solved this elegantly, I must say. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card and a great piece of lateral thinking Sandie! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are simply amazing and so stinking creative! Love your wonderful card and your stylish lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does look very 'foxy' Sandie - I reckon she's hiding a bottle of bubbles under that coat (or something stronger!) That was my interpretation of fox as well - but then realised I don't have anything vaguely foxy in my stamp collection at all!

    ReplyDelete

//